are the most important aspects of our lives. From the moment we
arrive on Earth to the moment we depart, we experience relationships
of all kinds with other individuals. Sometimes these relationships
are supportive, and sometimes they present challenges. Some people
seem to have a knack for maintaining strong and healthy relationships.
The rest of us, however, wish we had some help.
In this informative, weekend
workshop, you will receive the tools you need to move
from fear into love and to master your spiritual evolution.
Learn the Universal Law of Relationships and
discover the secret to improving every relationship in your life!
Read What People are Saying about "The
Here's What You'll Learn…
Human Relationships Part 1: Being Human
Before we can explore human relationships, we first
have to explore what it means to be human—because most of
us have forgotten our true natures. The truth is that we are eternal,
multi-dimensional beings; we are whole, complete and perfect,
and we are eternally connected to All That Is. We are also currently
having a human experience on the planet Earth. If you’ve
ever had to change planes in Atlanta, it’s kind of like
- Discover the truth about what it means to be human.
- Meet the ego and learn how to master
- Revealed! The true nature of reality, and
why it’s not nearly as real as you think it is.
- Master three powerful steps that will alter
any negative belief, eliminate any destructive behavior pattern
and completely transform your reality.
- Encounter the secret weapon of transformation—a
tool so misunderstood that it can only be called the “F-word.”
Human Relationships Part 2: Relationships
What are relationships? Relationships are first
and foremost ways in which we can learn our spiritual lessons
in the most effective and efficient manner. This applies to all
relationships—not just to romantic or sexual relationships.
In every relationship we need the same two things: Safety and
Validation. How we go about meeting these needs depends on which
of the four languages we speak.
- Discover the awesome power of the Universal Law of
- Would you rather get what you WANT in your relationships,
or get what you NEED? There’s a big difference between
the two. Find out what it is—and discover why
the secret to true happiness and amazing relationships is NOT
getting what you WANT…
We rarely consider our safety needs in general,
let alone in terms of our relationships. We take our safety for
granted when we think about it at all. But, we’re about
to see that our safety needs play a very important role in our
lives and in our relationships.
- The 4 things we believe we need in order to feel
safe—and why we’re completely wrong about
one of them.
- Learn how we create attachments and addictions—and how
to release them.
- Discover which of the 4 safety checklist languages
you speak—and which language your partners speak!
- Use this 3-Minute Miracle to instantly banish
the harmful effects of stress, maintain the balance
in your safety account and take absolute control of your life!
(This may be the single most powerful technique you
will ever experience!)
Validation needs have to do with defining and supporting
our sense of individual identity. Validation needs encompass a
wide range of emotions and experiences, all of which are essentially
different degrees and expressions of love. “Love,”
however, is a four-letter word that has very powerful and specific
connotations for most of us. We can easily accept that in our
romantic relationships we need to have our “love needs”
met. But when we say that we need to have our “love needs”
met in our professional relationships, it seems less appropriate—not
to mention it could et us into a heap of trouble.
- Explore the 6 categories of validation needs.
- 3 foolproof ways to meet anyone’s validation
needs (including your own).
- One of the attendees at a weekend Relationship Workshop
shared how early in his marriage, he used to surprise his wife
with flowers several times a week—only he was the
one who was surprised, because instead of feeling loved and
appreciated, she would feel upset and frustrated because he
was wasting money on flowers. This was a classic case of
him speaking in one Validation Language, and her listening in
another. This one secret completely transformed their
relationship. Which of the 4
Validation languages do you speak?
Can We Meet Our Needs?
Just because we understand what our core needs
are doesn’t mean that we’re going to have an easy
time meeting them. Can we reasonably expect to meet the
requirements on our checklists?
- Revealed: the most common patterns that prevent us
from meeting our needs and creating fulfilling relationships
— and how to change them.
- The Inner Parent Trap — what to do
when your Inner Parent creates Checklists from Hell.
- Expecting Rejection, Fearing Abandonment and Assuming Unreliability
— how to overcome the most common relationship
- Bad Boundaries and Hopeless Romantics —
how to merge with a partner without losing yourself
in the process.
- Power, Control, Manipulation and Abuse — letting
go of the fear of change.
Why do we seem to create the same relationships
over and over again? Because we’re building our relationships
from the same blueprints. Never underestimate
the power of a bad blueprint! (Don't worry—you’ll
also discover how to redesign your relationship blueprints).
- The Soul Blueprint: our relationship to
- The Authority Blueprint: our relationship
to authority figures, and our relationship to our subordinates.
- The Marriage Blueprint: the ONLY blueprint
we have for ANY romantic or sexual relationship of ANY kind.
- Which of the four types of Marriage Blueprint
do you have?
The Relationship Definition Talk (RDT), or Be
Sure You’re In The Relationship You Think You’re In
Are you and your partner in the same
relationship with each other? Do you have the same expectations
and understandings of the relationship? The only way to find out
is to have a Relationship Definition Talk.
- Explore the different labels for romantic relationships
and discover what each one means to you.
- Learn how to build a romantic relationship
with labels — and without them.
- When you should have a Relationship Definition Talk —
and when you must have one.
How to Improve Every Relationship in Your Life
- 6 simple, practical steps that are absolutely
guaranteed to improve every relationship in
- Master this one step and people will fall
over themselves to meet your needs! (But if you skip this step
you don’t have a prayer of getting what you want!)
- Learn how to create and implement new scripts
in your relationships to ensure that your needs are
- Troubleshooting: What to do if your relationships
do not improve.
Relationship Workbook: Your Tool For Transformation
The Relationship Workshop CDs include a copy of The Relationship Workbook:
How to Understand and Improve Every Relationship in Your Life
(a $24.95 value!). During
the weekend you will use the exercises in The Relationship
Workbook to discover your hidden relationship needs
and expectations. The tools in the workbook will allow you to
master the skills you learn during the workshop
and transform every relationship in your life—absolutely